Expert Legal Representation for NJ, NY and PA Government Entities
Local governments trust Vlasac & Shmaruk, LLC, for exceptional legal representation in all municipal matters, especially zoning and land use issues. Our law firm is well respected for advocating on behalf of New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania municipalities in legal matters that arise within local government. By advising municipal authorities, zoning and land use boards, and other government entities, we are doing our part to build stronger communities. If you are seeking representation for a municipal law issue, contact the experienced and knowledgeable attorneys of Vlasac & Shmaruk, LLC, serving New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania, to schedule a free consultation.
What We Handle
Our attorneys skillfully handle a variety of legal issues that concern municipal government. Some of our notable strengths include:
- Advising zoning and land use governing boards
- Representing municipal governing boards in zoning lawsuits and disputes
- Handling construction law or employment law negotiations
- Defending municipalities in personal injury lawsuits filed against them
- Assisting government entities in drafting/reviewing contracts, codes, and ordinances
- Resolving conflicts and disputes that involve the municipal government
- Representing municipalities in all other legal matters
- Serving as general counsel to municipal land use boards and other government entities throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania
How Our Attorneys Can Help
For a law firm to work closely with government entities and properly advise them on legal matters, the attorneys must have a rich knowledge of the many dimensions of municipal law. John Vlasac and Boris Shmaruk have not only the knowledge, but the experience working with a variety of municipal government officials to navigate the complexities of this area of law. We can adeptly negotiate the successful resolution of conflicts and disputes that arise over land use or zoning issues, and review contracts to ensure that they are fair and legal, and support our clients’ best interests.
If you need representation in a municipal legal matter, contact our law firm to speak with our experienced multilingual attorneys. Serving New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. We are known in our areas for our comprehensive knowledge and experience of municipal matters.